< Blog

Eric Leclerc

Whether he is performing for small intimate groups or extremely large groups, Eric’s award winning formal comedy magic show will turn the most sceptic of crowds into hardcore believers. The show can be tailored for groups of 10 to 10,000 and ranges from 20 to 60 minutes, depending on the specific needs of your event. Eric’s show can be described as hilarious interactive amazement. He does not only perform FOR the crowd, but also performs WITH them. As humans, we only use 10% of our brains. Eric demonstrates what is possible if we use the other 90%.

Whether it’s for a sweet 16th birthday party, a 50th wedding anniversary, or a large corporate function, jaws will drop as Eric leaves your guests in awe. The shows are always clean, highly visual and can be customized to promote a product, your company or even incorporate the CEO in the show. A class act that has won Eric 1st place at the prestigious Canadian Association of Magicians competition.

Here’s what past clients had to say about Eric’s show

“I have had many opportunities to see Eric Leclerc in action. From a Sweet Sixteen party for girls, a family event for all ages to a private party for adults, Eric has amazed us every time. Our guests were left wondering, mesmerized and completely blown away with his performance.

If you are looking to add impact, intense excitement and lots of laughs to your event~party, Eric Leclerc is by far, the best entertainer I have even seen live!”

Lynne Jamme-Vachon
Ottawa, Ontario

“Eric, you were a splendid part of a wonderful event for my mother and our friends. I could not have been more delighted and astounded by what you do. Thank you. Look forward to another occasion.”

Susan P.
Ottawa, Ontario